Top 5 Dividend Investing Books
For those of you that are just starting out, or looking to hone your skills at Dividend Growth Investing, there are many sources of information out there. If you want to know where to begin, I highly suggest starting with this list of five dividend investing books.
The Dividend Guy has a list of 5 Great books to get you started on the right path.
The top dividend books are as follows:
1. The Dividend Growth Investment Strategy – RoxAnne Klugman
2. The Little Book of Value Investing – Christopher H. Browne and Roger Lowenstein
3. The Coffeehouse Investor: How to Build Wealth, Ignore Wall Street, and Get On With Your Life – Bill Schultheis
4. The Neatest Little Guide to Stock Market Investing – Jason Kelly
5. Learn to Earn: A Beginner’s Guide to the Basics of Investing and Business – Peter Lynch
So there you go, that should keep you busy…and wealthy for a while!